Real Trial Lawyer. Real Trial Results
When you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another, you need help. Insurance companies have teams of attorneys to ensure their high profits. Insurance companies are in the business of making money and they make money through confusion, delay tactics and ultimately, by not you paying full value on your claims. You need an attorney to fight for you. If you’ve been injured, your job is to heal. While you focus on your recovery, attorney Crichton:
- Investigates your incident
- Preserves your claim
- Researches the individual or corporation that harmed you
- Notifies the proper authorities
- Negotiates with insurance adjusters
- Prepares your case for pre-suit settlement or litigation
- Interviews and depose key witnesses
- Retains safety and vocational experts to testify against the defendants
- Coordinates with your treating physicians and possibly other medical experts
What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Does Your Firm Typically Handle?
The most common types of personal injury cases we handle in Pennsylvania involve car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, or slip-and-fall accidents. For more specific information on car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and bicycle accidents in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and to learn how a personal injury attorney can help, click here: car accident…Read More
What Is The Process Of Filing A Personal Injury Claim?
As an attorney, the first thing I do when representing a claimant in a personal injury claim is conduct an investigation of the incident. This usually involves reviewing police reports, witness statements, video or audio footage, medical records, and any other evidence pertaining to the defendant. In addition, I will preserve the claim by notifying the proper authorities. There are different types of notifications depending on who is at fault. The Pennsylvania Tort Claims Act and certain entities require statutory notice. I will ensure that my client obtains proper medical care, and begin preparing the case for settlement or litigation. If a personal injury claim goes into litigation, then I will interview key opposing witnesses and obtain expert testimony from physicians and other medical experts…Read More
What Is The Statute Of Limitations For Filing A Personal Injury Claim In Pennsylvania?
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Pennsylvania is two years from the date of the incident. For a minor, it is two years from the day they turn 18 years old…Read More
What Information Should I Share With My Personal Injury Attorney After An Auto Accident?
The most important information for an injured party to share with their attorney after an auto accident is how they are feeling and whether or not they are in pain. They should be specific about any injuries they are dealing with. It’s always better to be over-inclusive rather than under-inclusive so as not to overlook, downplay, or omit something that is the actual source of pain or injury. During intake, our team reviews everything with each client and provides them with the tools they need in order to appropriately self-diagnose…Read More
What Compensation is there for my Personal Injury Case?
You could receive compensation for both economic and non-economic losses.
Economic loss includes:
- Loss Wages
- Inability to work
- Medical/Hospital bills
- Property Damage
Non-Economic Loss includes:
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Life’s Pleasures
- Emotional Stress and PTSD
- Cognitive disfunction injury
How much does a Personal Injury Case cost?
All injury matters are executed on a contingency fee agreement. This means that we don’t get paid until we win compensation for you. All the costs of investigation and litigation are contingent on recovery. So if we don’t win you money, you owe us nothing. If you’re interested in a free consultation about your injury case, feel free to call Troy R. Crichton, Esq. today.
Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer Results
- $800,000.00 (Verdict) Luzerne Slip & Fall
- Client fell outside a day care in Luzerne County while picking up her grandson due to negligent snow removal. The fall resulted in a broken ankle and permanent back pain which resulted in an L3-L4 fusion. This verdict was featured on Law.Com.
- $325,000.00 (Settlement) Schuylkill Car accident
- Client was injured in an motor vehicle accident when a car suddenly turned left in front of him. During the accident, he hit his head on the window and reported feeling dazed. He eventually developed a concussion and occipital headaches which included vertigo, light sensitivity and debilitating pain. The settlement represented the exhaustion of all policy limits.
- $150,000.00 (Settlement) Philadelphia Broken Sidewalk Fall
- Client was a minor who was injured while walking down a North Philadelphia side walk. His foot became caught in the uneven pavement and twisted his ankle resulting in the need for surgery. He underwent the surgery and thankfully only missed one season of his beloved baseball. The settlement will help ensure that he attends college.
- Confidential (Settlement) Philadelphia Civil Rights Violations
- Client was accused of a crime due to a being protected class. Confidential settlement with a large retailer for compensation for battery, embarrassment, and libel.
- $100,000.00 (Settlement) Philadelphia Pedestrian Car Accident
- Client was struck while crossing the street in Philadelphia at approximately 2:30 a.m. from which she sustained serious injury. The vehicle did not stop and fled the scene. Due to the superb investigation of the Philadelphia Accident Investigation Unit along with Attorney Crichton, the culprit was caught and brought to justice. This settlement represented the exhaustion of all policy limits.
- $75,000.00 (Settlement) Philadelphia Car Accident
- Client was in a car accident when another vehicle ran a stop sign and collided with her vehicle. After the accident, client sustained a concussion with vestibular and light sensitivity issues. The settlement represented the exhaustion of all policy limits.